These Terms and Conditions ("Agreement") governs the use of the services ("Service") that are made available by travelinuttarakhand.com. These Terms and Conditions represent the whole agreement and understanding between travelinuttarakhand.com and the individual or entity who invoke to our service.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. By submitting your booking and by your use of the Service, you agree to comply with all of the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement. travelinuttarakhand.com may take action at any time, with or without notice, for conduct that is in breach of this Agreement, for conduct that travelinuttarakhand.com believes is harmful to its business, or for conduct where the use of the Service is harmful to any other party.
- Rates are valid only for Indian Nationals, for any other nationality, please speak to our tour experts.
- travelinuttarakhand.com is engaged in the business of organizing tour packages , and does not control or operate any airline, neither own or control any shipping company, coach or coach company, hotel, transport, restaurant, kitchen caravan or any other facility or service. travelinuttarakhand.com shall not be responsible , for any injury, death, loss or damage which is caused by the any act.
- We request all the customers to review travel warnings, announcements, advisories and prohibitions issued by the relevant authorities and governments prior to confirming their bookings with travelinuttarakhand.com. travelinuttarakhand.com is not liable for damages or losses that may result from travel to such destinations.
- travelinuttarakhand.com reserves the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any tour package without any prior notice.
- All the customers are strongly recommended to check and verify their booking thoroughly once they receive the e-mail confirmation from travelinuttarakhand.com. Please contact our travel experts if there is any incorrect or incomplete information, which needs to be altered or changed. In case of any changes or amendments, certain elements of the tour package are non-refundable. travelinuttarakhand.com cannot be held responsible if inaccuracies are not notified by the tourist within 1 day of sending out the booking confirmation.
- The images used in the tour package on our website are for representational purpose only.
For all the services contracted, certain advance payment should be made to hold the booking, on confirmed basis & the balance amount can be paid either before your departure from your pickup point but definitely before the commencement of the services. Management personnels hold the right to decide upon the amount to be paid as advance payment, based on the nature of the service & the time left for the commencement of the service. Apart from above in some cases during the peak season, full payment is required to be sent in advance.
Mode of Payment
Payment can be made through cash or transfer to our bank account.
- Any communication directed at the address or made through/on the contact details such as e-mail id, cell phone/telephone no. /fax no. of the customer as disclosed in the booking communication or made to the travel agent through whom the customer has made the bookings with the company shall be deemed to have been communicated to and received by the customer. The Company shall not be responsible for any error on part of mode of communication or the Travel Agent in this regard.
- travelinuttarakhand.com reserves the right to call you back on the contact number shared by you on the website.
- By providing your personal information on our website or over the telephone to our travel experts, you consent to the collection, storage and processing of your personal information by travelinuttarakhand.com. Some information and e-mails sent to travelinuttarakhand.com by customers may be used as testimonials but no e-mail address or contact details will be displayed with the same.
- All services will be as per those specified / confirmed and paid for as per tour package. If you avail any service which is not included in the tour package or get yourself upgraded, then the payment for the same will have to be cleared by you directly.
- Any change in tour package could result in change of the final tour package cost
- Preponing or postponing a confirmed tour may result in supplement cost.
- The tour package cost might fluctuate during peak dates, due to festivals or tours or other high occupancy dates.
- In case of tour packages where a minimum number of tourists have been indicated by the tourists, any increase or decrease in the number of tourists may result in change of the total tour package cost.
- 5 Years and below enjoy the complimentary stay.
- 5-9 Years would get 25% discount on the particular package.but wont't be allowed to go for every activity of tour package.
- 10 Years and above are counted as adults.
- The itinerary may be modified based on various factors like weather conditions,unforeseen reasons etc. travelinuttarakhand.com reserves the right to change the departure date or cancel a departure due to unforeseen reasons and will not take any responsibility for any ticket of the customer which they may have purchased.
- Individuals are responsible for the adherence of time at all stages of the tour. In the event that a customer misses on any part of the sightseeing tour or any such tour due to delay on his part, he will not be entitled to claim refund of the same.
- travelinuttarakhand.com shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, injury, accident, death, breakdown, or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the tourist. travelinuttarakhand.com reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or other services.
- The menus for all meals are pre-set on the tour. We cannot provide a special meal, nor do we guarantee a special diet to the customer.
- travelinuttarakhand.com reserves the right to change the menu if circumstances necessitate such a change. If the customer does not avail the meals (as offered in the menu) for any reason attributable to the customer, then no claim can be made for the unutilized meal against travelinuttarakhand.com.
- We request all the tourists to obtain proper health recommendations. Please ensure that you take all the recommended medication and follow all medical advice depending on the place you intend to visit.
- Tourists requiring special attention during the tour for any reason (like being differently-abled, pregnant, suffering chronic disease or general ill-health) shall inform travelinuttarakhand.com about the same before booking the tour.
- travelinuttarakhand.com reserves the right to ask the customer to provide written certification of his medical fitness before departure. In the event that a medical condition has not been disclosed, travelinuttarakhand.com shall not be liable to provide any assistance or refund the money.
- If travelinuttarakhand.com has to organize special arrangements in compliance with the tourist request for special attention, the tourist shall be responsible for additional expenses related with the request.
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking.
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.
- The amount received is Non Refundable.
- If reservation is cancelled minimum 15 days prior to Arrival we will give 3 months time to utilize the booking.
- Any cancellation /amendments done less than 15 days prior to arrival, then the total cost of the total number of rooms booked for the total number of nights will be charged as cancellation charges & no refund or credit note will be given.
- In case of a NO–SHOW the entire amount will be charged as retention
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by travelinuttarakhand.com and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of travelinuttarakhand.com. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, travelinuttarakhand.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.